Saturday, March 1, 2014

How to Download Your Faviourte Videos

Hi Guys many times I like a video but note able to download it. I think you also have a list of these type of videos. But for me now its to easy. I have an tool to download any video, I simply search a video and download it. And this tool is "Videoder". You simply download it from android app market and use it.

There are steps to download a video

1. Click on search  icon and type your expect video keywords.


2. Click on search

3. Now you will get the list of videos




4. Choose video which you want to download.

5. Now you see a window in which you can choose different size of video, select one and download starts in background.




Note. You can see the download progress in notification bar.

6. You can also check progress in download tab of app.




Now enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment